This page is supposed to be the whole introduction thing, and that always makes me uncomfortable. It feels like an excuse to boast about yourself, and I can never write one without feeling like I sound like a bit of a pompous jerk-wad.
However, since the point of this page is to give you an idea about me, to use a grand old idiom (and in no particular order)...here goes nothing.
1. I love tomatoes. Any fruit that masquerades as a veggie is a fine thing. Plus they taste yummy.
2. I'm a bit of a closet nerd. Okay, maybe I'm not so in the closet. Star Wars marathon, anyone?
3. I've got 3 amazing little boys who drive me crazy and keep me sane, all at the same time. They're also really, really cute.
4. Bibliophile: n; bib-leo-file: A person who loves or collects books. i.e. Nicole has so many books that they no longer fit in her book shelves...yet she keeps buying more.
I particularly love fantasy, romance, and classics.
6. I love to swim, but I am a huge landlubber. Give me mountains! Big ones.
7. I am most happy when I am making something. Anything. Bread, a sculpture, a painting, a photo, crafts for a birthday party, a pinewood derby car, it doesn't really matter. To quote P.S. I Love You, "My business is to create."
8. I was blessed to meet the love of my life when I was 19 years old, and we are still happily married.
9. Peonies are my favorite flowers. I have a vase of fake ones on my desk. They're pale pink.
10. If you follow me on Instagram, you'll learn more than you ever wanted to know about my Pug, Sissy. @nicoleyorkphotography, just in case you're a pug lover ;)