Monday, June 22, 2015

Family Portraits at Larimont

Hope and Cliff have been married for 10 years, and wanted to celebrate with a family session up in their hometown of Bellingham, Washington. Hope thought it would be great to take their family photos at the same place she and Cliff were married, and I couldn't agree more.
"Lairmont Manor," she said.
I consulted the Google (the Oracle of all knowledge) and my jaw hit the floor. It's a truly lovely building with soaring ceilings, fantastic natural light and a very charming and carefully manicured garden. I instantly fell in love with the location.

The day of the shoot couldn't have been more beautiful with sunshine and blue skies with just a bit of a breeze. We were able to take some photos outside and then make the most of the interior of the building and all the natural light that came pouring through the windows. If you're looking for a place to get married or hold an event, I can't recommend Lairmont Manor enough. My assistant and I were enchanted with the place and I loved it so much that I scheduled a fashion editorial just to photograph it there!

Hope got to wear her wedding dress for a second time, and I felt completely honored to have been able to photograph her in it. It was so sweet and completely romantic to be able to walk these lovebirds back through the place they said their vows and capture a little bit of what their love and life look like 10 years later.

Sabiston family, thank you for choosing me to capture your memories. I was honored.


No comments:

Post a Comment