Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Beyond the Veil; published in the November issue of Kai'outi Magazine

Welcome to my childhood fantasy.
Take my hand and walk with me through the mists and Beyond the Veil to the land where dreams are made real.

Images from this set were chosen for publication in Kai'outi Magazine. You can find the November Woodland Issue and learn more about Kai'outi Magaziene here.












In another post, we will go behind the scenes and get down and dirty with how this beautiful set was made. For now, let's just bask in the gorgeousness!



2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous set of photos, and I'm so thrilled you used wings from FancyFairy.com in your shoot. Seriously one of my favorite sets with my wings in it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Faeryangela! Your work is so stunning, I would more than happily photograph every set you have and create a billion magical worlds with them <3

    ReplyDelete