Thursday, March 27, 2014

Mommy Makeover Contest Nominee: Sandy

Nominee #1: Sandy Tipke

Here is a nomination from a daughter who clearly loves her amazing Momma very much!

"My mom is amazing! She is my rock, my best friend. We didnt have a great relationship for a while. When I became a teenager we started to get close. My mom is an amazing lady. She raised me when I was growing up as a single mother! My dad was not in the picture and although she probably should have done things a little different I am who I am because of my mom! I have the best relationship with now! My mom is a beautiful women. And as my step dad and me and many other people see it, she doesn't treat herself as if she is beautiful. She thinks she is too fat to look good. But this women is beautiful inside and out. She loves the Lord and her family. I love her so much. Thank you for considering her. :-) "

Naomi


To vote for this gorgeous lady, just leave a comment below. Good luck, Sandy!!

4 comments: