Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Captivate! The Boudoir Experience

Wow, what a crazy summer!! I've been all over Washington state with my family and it feels like we've been going non-stop for far too long. I can't even express how happy I will be to have everything settle back down into a routine. I will admit, a very large part of that has to do with the fact I will now have time to pick my camera back up!

It's been a while since I've looked though a lens, and there are some very exciting things on the way!

I'm teaming up with the super talented miss Olga from Olga Tenyanin Photography to host a boudoir photography session at the snazzy Hotel Murano in Tacoma this October. Head on over to Facebook.com/olgatenyaninphotography to check out more of Olga's work. You will be impressed, I promise.

Boudoir sessions are an absolute blast. As a photographer, I love being able to watch women feel sexy and sensual and gain confidence in front of a camera. They always walk away feeling more confident and comfortable with their bodies, and that's a victory!

Confident = sexy

We are hoping to make this session a real experience for the ladies and gentlemen who join us. Hair and makeup are included in the packages, as well as a disc with the print release.







Come out, have a mimosa and some chocolate, and show off YOUR sexy!

No comments:

Post a Comment